Saturday, July 30, 2011

‘….NOT’


Unsorted mind
Complicating the sorted
Disturbed soul
Ruining the pacified

Leave and disown
You have the right
Worth nothing
Is this stone

You’ve been a victim
You’ve been shaken
Kill me
Drown me in those waters
Till I breathe my last
Make me meet Death

I loose today
All rights
All rights to live
To breathe
and
to survive

Worth nothing
Can grant no bliss
No happiness
Selfish as one can be
Obsessed with the self

Drown me
Pinch me to death
Kill me
In thy arms
But
Let me not there
Breathe my breath last

I am worth nothing
I deserve it not

aadiii's lines.........

i love you
less i know
more i feel
tried my luck
but all the same
tried to show
but donno how
i love you
so is all i say
i shall walk
all those ways
right and left
up and down
swear and God
we can be strong
we will be strong

No comments:

Post a Comment