Friday, March 25, 2011

Together.....miles away



Miss You.....
When i've not even been close...
When i've not even spent,

Those times...those moments.

But then i miss what.....
I know not.....

I care no more
For you are there
So far.....yet
So CLOSE

Distances bring me closer...
Fights deepen the touch n feel...
I say --------
“I LOVE YOU....”
n you are here
In my arms
Panting out of joy

I feel so fresh
I feel so close
Panting.....Resting
Snuggling.....Giggling
Whispering.....Screaming
With smiling lids garnishing
The silence Loud
Oh, here I realise
These are just verbs
For adjectives are WE...!!!

Just to realize
We no more MISS a thing
WE together, miles away
So far.....yet
So CLOSE

Where i would walk
Two steps behind...
Singing...
“Oh! I LOVE YOU....
and I  
CARE....
p.s. - sketch by aadiii......another joint venture

2 comments: