Sunday, March 6, 2011

Just Flew By…


Heard i
Someone say…
What if
Death just flew by?

How would you know?
In the deafening silence
Amidst the whispering sounds
That death just flew by.

It’s just a sign
Of an unfinished business.
Just a sigh
Of a long forgotten relief.

Fulfilling desires
Answering hopes
Forgetting the self
Following the signs
But then why, sigh?
I got no answer
I got no reply.

 Believing in God
Trusting destiny
Stand I alone
To serve, to please
To render or suffice.
Yet with a flashing hope
Alike the first crackle
from an innocent womb….

And now again,
Am I the Fucked Poet….
Hearing someone’s last Few Words,
what if i go while standing next to you...
To make you realize...

"DEATH..... JUST FLEW BY YOU"
Or
“HAPPINESS WALKED OVER YOU…”

PS : thanks a tonne to Adarsh......one more feather to his Cap :)...cheers...!!!
yes.... I AM THE "FUCKED POET"

No comments:

Post a Comment